Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First One

Ok, I tried updating things using my "news" page of my website (www.loserwhiteguy.com), but using only my limited html & php skills it was a pain in the ass. I then had a short stint doing the LoserWhiteGuy Radio podcast... it was great fun and I was just starting to figure it all out, but it was way too time consuming. I've thought about starting it back up since I have some great ideas to reduce the time it was taking me to do them... keep a lookout, you never know.

Anyway, I've finally caught up with all the 12 year olds on my block and started an actual blog post... obvious to you since you are reading this.

I want to take the opportunity in this first post to appologize in advance for any misspellings & gramatical errors... I'm way stronger in math. I also want to warn you in advance that most people at some point in time will find something I say to be (in their oppinion) wrong, offensive, abusive, harsh, calice, self indulgent, self deprecating, rude, hypocritical, and many other things I am just not thinking of at the moment.... tough shit, don't read my blog! I will, however, try to keep things interesting & maybe even amusing. If you like it, love it or even hate it let me know.

I'm probably going to be doing a lot of posting thru my phone since I travel a lot. So, if you see some weird posts in the upcoming days it is most likely me figuring this whole thing out.

The most amusing thing that enters my brain at this moment: I was taking my boys to school the other day and my 7 year old, Damien, say, "Holy Macaroni." So then my 3 year old replys with, "Son of Bitch, Mac & Cheese." It was one of those moments that you have to compose yourself before you confront him. It was hilarious!

Ok, so I'm going to update this, see how it looks and start getting the word out. Please help me out and do the same.

~John V.

1 comment: