Monday, January 9, 2012

Another test post

So obviously my last test was a failure and the Wiki syntax is not going to work. This time I am taking the same post and submitting it using good old html to see if that will work.

For the most part this post is a test and should be ignored... I am used to composing this blog using html & php, not Wiki syntax, so this post is an initial test of the formatting.

<H>Heading<\H>

<h1>h1<\h1>

<h2>h2<\h2>

<a href="http://www.loserwhiteguy.com">http://www.loserwhiteguy.com<\a>

<a href="http://www.loserwhiteguy.com">My Website<\a>

<i>Italic<\i>

<b>Bold<\b>

<b><i>Italic and Bold<\i><\b>

Hopefully I will get this all figured out and at least some of this formattig will work correctly. I am writing this random useless nonesense to work on line spacing and paragraphs. Overall I like this blog posting app. It is fairly simple and straight forward, I am just not used to writing this way and it is on me to conform.

It hasn't "really" snowed here yet this winter. There was one dusting about a month ago, but it barely stuck to the grass and what little did stick had melted by noon. Don't get me wrong... I'm not complaining. I would be fine with it staying this unseasonably 40-50 degrees and sunny till spring!

I believe it was about 11 years ago we went through an entire winter without any mentionable snowfall. I can only dream about that happening to us again this season (especially since I still need to put two more new tires on my car), but I have a feeling we are going to get dumped on with snow in the next week or two (certainy before I get new tires... that is just how those things work).

No comments:

Post a Comment