Friday, October 23, 2009

Posing a question

How do professionals in the adult entertainment industry keep from having lines on teir butts? I sit or lay down for two seconds and it looks like you could have a picnic on my ass from the checkerboard pattern of butt lineage. Do they have some special cream for skin crease reduction? Do they have to stand around constantly to avoid it? Are they using a butt buffer? I think Lucasarts has something to do with it, but if that's the case couldn't they CGI Ron Jeremy to look better?

I'll be the first one to admit I do not know enough on this topic to make even an educated guess, but I am willing to do some extensive research on the subject. I'm willing to make that sacrifice to answer the tough questions. I do it for the people... I'm here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment